Following types of contributions are considered for publication:
- Research papers (Full length of 12 pages-A/4 size)
- Short communications.
- Review papers.
- All the authors must be members of Asian Journal of Chemical and Environmental Research. Authors will get copy of Journal free of cost if they are member.
- The manuscript should be submitted in single hard copy typed in the ‘Times New Roman’ Font size 10 point along with soft copy in CD. Soft copy format should be MS word only. Tables and diagrams should be in MS-Excel or MS-Word and Images in JPG format with high resolution.
- Paper should have the following sections [a] Abstract [b] Introduction [c] Materials & Methods [d] Results and Discussion [e] Acknowledgement [f] References.
- All the references must in the following order:
- Navadiya, H. D. and Jivani, A.R., Synthesis and biological evaluation of some new N- (4 -ethylidene – 2 – methyl – 5 – oxo – cyclopent – 1 – enyl) – 3 – phenoxy – benzamide & it’s derivatives, Asian J. of Chemical and Environmental Res., 3 (4), 1-5 (2010).
- Bhattacharya, B.C. and Banerjee, R., Environmental Biotechnology, Oxford University Press, 1,317(2007).
- Subscription and printing charges should sent by crossed demand draft of any bank in favour of “Asian Journal of Chemical and Environmental Research”, payable at Nandurbar (Maharashtra).
- The manuscripts should be strictly in prescribed FORMAT of the Journal. They will not be returned in any case whether accepted or rejected.
- After receipt of manuscript and membership subscription of all the authors, paper will be sent to the Referee and he should approve the paper. His decision regarding acceptance will be final.
- The editorial board reserves the right to condense or make necessary changes in the paper.
Manuscripts should be addressed to:
The Editor : Asian Journal of Chemical and Environmental Research,
25, Jagannath Nagar, NANDURBAR- 425 412 (M.S.), INDIA
Phone: 0091-2564-234248, M.No. +91-9423905823
The Hematology Laboratory also performed body fluid analysis including:
- Automated Urinalysis with the IRIS
- Rapid pregnancy screening
- Routine coagulation testing (PT and PTT)
- Joint fluid analyses for crystal evaluation
- Cell counts and WBC differentials on CNS